“It was such a surprising and informative day. We got to freely mingle with industry professionals, sample some of the food, recreate first class experiences, and get practical training on selling the benefits of Qantas,” says Kristi, who is studying her Diploma of Travel and Tourism at Martin’s Sydney campus.
The activities covered at the event included:
* A welcome and introduction to Qantas
* A meet & greet with the Qantas Learning and Development Team
* An interactive customer focus learning session
* An exclusive tour of the Centre of Service Excellence
* A fabulous onboard dining experience for lunch!
“My favourite part was getting to lay back in a first class seat. Ayako and I took a ‘nap’ in premium economy too. The only problem was it didn’t last long enough!” says Kristi. “Martin College has given me so many great opportunities and this is just one of them.”
The students clearly had a great time and learned a lot from their trip – the photos speak for themselves!