It doesn’t matter if you’re hunting around for somewhere to study next year or if you just want a sneak peek at our new campus, you’ll get more than you expect when you attend the Melbourne Open Day. From listening to a range of industry experts and academic leaders to unwinding with a free massage, you’ll get it all at Open Day. Join us on Saturday October 24 and make joining Martin one of your next Facebook life events. So what will persuade you to attend the Melbourne Open Day?
1. Are you interested in studying business or marketing? Well good news everyone! Future students will hear a captivating presentation from Bronwyn Thomas Director of Studies in Melbourne PLUS you’ll also hear a guest presentation by HR Director Bib Stillwell.
2. Are you going to be a future designer or tech head? Jane Fleming, National Design Program Manager for Martin will be giving a presentation to future students. You’ll also get the opportunity to hear an exciting industry presentation from the Design Institute of Australia.
3. Do you want to work within the travel or events industry? An interactive presentation from Ingrid Shugg, Program Manager for Tourism & Events, will showcase the travel booking software Galileo AND you will have a discussion with Martin alumni and Flight Centre Travel Consultant Bella Stone.
4. You get some SERIOUS face time: All future students that attend the Melbourne Open Day will get the opportunity to talk one-on-one with:
* Martin Careers Advisors
* Student Enrolment Advisors
5. Meet an Olympian and wear her medals: If you need even more inspiration to help you pursue your passion, then you will love the keynote speech from our Olympian guest Natalie Titcume.
6. Squeeze into our juice & smoothie bar: Order a fresh juice or healthy snack from our pop-up smoothie bar and stay energised throughout the day. Protein snacks and a variety of other foods will also be available for people looking for a little more sustenance.
7. Take your stress away with a FREE massage: Some of our talented AIAS students will be providing massage treatments on the day, so you can experience first-hand what our students study across the entire Church Lane campus.
Are you as pumped for the Melbourne Open Day as we are? Want us to save you a massage and a smoothie? Well all you need to do in order to make 24 October a great Saturday is click on the button below and register your details – you won’t regret it!